3How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
There’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn and hosting a couple Open Houses. I’ll work closely with you to create a specific and targeted marketing plan.
Most good agents will perform the following services:
- Take pictures and gather details about your property;
- Uploading your listing to MLS
- Create a flyer
- Host an Open House the first weekend on the market
A great agent will do much more. Some of the things you can expect from me are:
- Professional photography, including aerial photos if needed.
- Virtual tour links.
- Create compelling marketing materials that showcase your home’s unique features and benefits.
- Showcase your listing on my website and on our local RE/MAX site.
- Leverage the internet and social media to promote your listing.
- Optimize your listing on public portals such as Redfin and Zillow.
- Personal marketing.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.